We are a cleantech startup looking for reinforcement across the areas of business development, marketing, sales, and operations and seek highly motivated interns able to immediately impact our business.
There is a lot to do, some examples include:
- Contribute to marketing, sales, business development strategy
- Development and maintenance of sales collateral, processes, tools
- Select and improve CRM, project management, ERP systems and tools
- Aid in the management and construction of our network of agents and distributors
- Improve website and communications strategy
- Map and improve business processes, create associated documentation and guidelines
- Market research
- Outbound sales
- Technoeconomic modeling to inform R&D decisions
What we offer:
- Exposure to a rapidly changing startup environment with ample opportunity for learning and real impact on our business and global sustainability
- Opportunities outside of a fixed job description
- Responsibility increasing as rapidly as you learn and grow
- An opportunity to expand your knowledge of energy, cleantech, and sustainability
- Potential for partial remote work, flexible hours
- Potential for a position after the internship
- Compensation according to experience
- Pursuing a Masters degree or MBA
- Engineering/scientific/technical background highly desirable
- An affinity for cleantech/energy/sustainability
- Fluent English
- Native/fluent Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, or Japanese, other languages a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity, an ability find a way forward with little information and guidance
- Attention to detail, relentless work ethic
- Some experience in business development/marketing/sales/operations desirable
- EU passport or work permit
SoundEnergy is a company that has developed a disruptive technology that converts heat into cooling, turning waste into a useful commodity while generating economic savings and lowering environmental impact. Our thermoacoustic technology additionally makes no use of toxic chemicals or refrigerants, has no moving parts, effectively zero maintenance, and is flexible and robust with an expected lifetime exceeding 20 years.
Our near-term market opportunity is in the conversion of the massive amounts of waste heat in industry and shipping into cooling for processes and buildings. In the long term we seek to develop an economic solar thermal-driven system to make cooling available to an even broader set of market segments and contribute a sustainable solution to the insatiable demand for cooling across the globe.
We are an international team of 12 and look forward to meeting you!